Join COCA’s all-star marketing team and get hands-on experience in digital, events-based, and grassroots marketing all while learning about the non-profit arts world.
You will be managed by the Director of Marketing and Communications and will, among other things, assist with data entry, mailings, promotions, events and general administrative support. Specifically:
- Assist with the fulfillment of all grassroots community promotions and relations efforts for the COCA Presents performance series, including libraries, schools and retail outlets
- Assist with planning and execution for marketing and promotional events
- Complete writing assignments, including letters, news releases, proposals, webpage content, etc. in proportion with level of experience
- Research and execute targeted e-marketing materials
- Maintain archive files of external press and media mentions and COCA’s marketing and event collateral
- Maintain COCA’s alumni database, COCA’s presence on online community forums/calendars, COCA’s media list, and COCA’s web analytics
- Staff on- and off-site promotions opportunities including off-site fairs and on-site events
Timeframe, Schedule and Positions Available:
- 15-20 hours per week to allow for school, part-time work and other commitments. Some evening and weekend work for special projects and events.