As a member of the Administration department, the Registration Manager performs a variety of duties and responsibilities involved in enrolling patrons in COCA programs; creating and maintaining family records; providing patron services and related duties. This position reports to the Assistant Director of Administration.
- Assist in hiring, training and management of Registrars.
- Develop, document and manage all departmental policies and procedures for Registration Office.
- Maintain data integrity.
- Provide effective and prompt communication with potential and/or current students/parents via telephone, email and/or in person.
- Utilize critical thinking and problem solving skills to address and resolve student issues and ensure positive student experience.
- Bachelors Degree required, account background and arts background a plus.
- Customer Service or advising experience in an educational environment entailing one on one interaction is highly preferred.
- Ability to maintain a high sense of confidentiality.
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, families, administrators, staff and faculty.
- Must posses a high level of interpersonal and communications skills to accurately convey educational philosophies, discipline offerings and progression from basic to advanced.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast paced environment.
- Computer skills, especially Microsoft Office. ActiveNet software experience a plus.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively both independently and part of a team.
- Ability to work an occasional flexible schedule (week-ends and evenings).
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include Registration Manager in the subject line. This is a Full-time position with competitive salary and benefits package.