Join us for the inaugural COCA Trivia Night! Hosted by the COCA Associate Board and the Pre-Professional Division Parent Leader Team All proceeds benefit COCA’s Annual Fund.
Doors open at 6:30 PM, trivia begins at 7 PM
- Raffles | Prizes | Silent Auction
- There will be a prize for best table decorations/theme!
- $250 for table of 10 | $25 for individual registration.
- Registration fee includes complimentary snacks, soft drinks, and beer, but you are welcome to bring your own snacks and food. Outside alcohol is not permitted.
- Mulligans will be available for purchase.
- Bring $1 bills for games.
Valet parking will be available the evening of the event for $3.
The COCA Annual Fund ensures that our organization can continue to provide high-caliber classes, an unrivaled faculty and meaningful arts experiences to the people of St. Louis. Gifts to the Annual Fund support our programming, help us keep tuition low, allow us to provide scholarships, and keep us open seven days a week, twelve hours each day for most of the year. Your generous donation will enable us to continue our work.