COCA's Board of Directors
- Kory Mathews, President - Vice President - Program Manager, Phantom Works, The Boeing Company
- Bill Carson, Co-Chair of Outreach - President, Sunwheel Energy + Sustainability, A McCormack Baron Salazar Company
- Kathryn Cramer, Chair of Human Resources - Founder and Managing Partner, Cramer Institute
- Hazel Donald, Co-Chair of Outreach - Community Volunteer
- Brendan Freeman, Co-Chair Board Development - Area Wealth Executive, Regions Bank - Private Wealth Management
- Carolyn Gold, Chair of Organizational Impact & Effectiveness - Community Volunteer
- Lauren Herring, Co-Chair of Board Development - CEO, IMPACT Group
- Jesse Hunter, Co-Chair of Development - Executive VP, Corporate Development, Centene
- Kristin Johnson, Co-Chair of COCAbiz - Principal, Branch Development, Edward Jones Trade Operations
- Atul Kamra, Co-Chair of COCAbiz - Head of Advice, Wells Fargo Advisors
- John Mather, Treasurer - CPA, BKD, LLP
- George Pace, Chair of Marketing & Branding - SVP and Client Partnership Director, Ansira
- Jane Peacock, Co-Chair of Development - Community Volunteer
- Shannon Sock, Co-Chair of Strategy - Executive Vice President, Strategy and CFO, Mercy
- Carol Staenberg, Secretary - Community Volunteer
- Kent Turner, Co-Chair of Strategy - President, Cannon Design
- Rhonda Carter Adams, Executive Director, St. Louis/Eastern Missouri Mid-States Minority Supplier Development Council
- Lisa Boyce, Community Volunteer
- Molly Danforth, Freelance Graphic Designer
- David Diener, The St. Louis Trust Company
- Stacey Goldman, President, Cannonball Agency
- Catherine Merkel, Vice President of Development, Emerson
- Kim Hartmann, Vice President and CFO, McCormack Baron Salazar, Inc.
- Zulfi Jeevanjee, DIO & Chief Architect, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Sheila Little-Forrest, President, Afroworld
- Geralynn Lord, Senior Director, Corporate Communications, Ameren
- Tom Minogue, Chairman, Thompson Coburn
- Lynne Parriott, Community Volunteer
- Joshua Randall, President, Kwame Buiding Group, Inc.
- Maurice Quiroga, Managing Director, Executive Vice President, PNC
- Greg Sullivan, CEO, Global Velocity
- Richard Tao, President and Founder, Ti2, LLC
- Michelle Trulaske, Community Volunteer
- Peter Warren, Managing Director, Gateway Arch Capital Group
- Susan Werner, Designer & Consulant, Before & Again
- Barbara Archer, President, Archer Wealth Management, LLC
- Richard D. Baron, Chairman and CEO, McCormack Baron Salazar, Inc.
- Tom Hillman, FTL Partners, LLC.
- Steven Hochberg, Icon Industries LLC
- Cheryl Holman, Community Volunteer
- Cynthia J. Kohlbry, Managing Director, Conley & Company
- Karey Witty, Executive Vice President & CFO, Valitas Health Services
COCA on Facebook
Feb 21, 2014 - Apr 27, 2014
Carol Fleming Marks’ monumental ceramic sculpture comes full circle in this exhibition of site-specific new work.
Free and open to the public.