COCA's Board of Directors
- Kory Mathews, President - Vice President - Program Manager, Phantom Works, The Boeing Company
- Bill Carson, Co-Chair of Outreach - Vice President, Community Impact Strategy
US Bank Community Development Corporation
- Kathryn Cramer, Chair of Human Resources - Founder and Managing Partner, Cramer Institute
- Hazel Donald, Co-Chair of Outreach - Community Volunteer
- Brendan Freeman, Co-Chair Board Development - Area Wealth Executive, Regions Bank - Private Wealth Management
- Carolyn Gold, Co-Chair of Strategy - Community Volunteer
- Lauren Herring, Co-Chair of Board Development - CEO, IMPACT Group
- Jesse Hunter, Co-Chair of Development - Executive VP, Chief Business Development Officer, Centene
- Kristin Johnson, Co-Chair of COCAbiz - Principal, Branch Development, Edward Jones Trade Operations
- Atul Kamra, Co-Chair of COCAbiz - Head of Advice, Wells Fargo Advisors
- George Pace, Chair of Marketing & Branding - SVP and Client Partnership Director, Ansira
- Jane Peacock, Co-Chair of Development - Community Volunteer
- Shannon Sock, Treasurer - CFO & Executive Vice President, Mercy
- Carol Staenberg, Secretary - Community Volunteer
- Kent Turner, Co-Chair of Strategy - President, Cannon Design
- Rhonda Carter Adams, Executive Director, St. Louis/Eastern Missouri Mid-States Minority Supplier Development Council
- Phyllis Anderson, Chief Marketing Officer, Express Scripts
- Lisa Boyce, Community Volunteer
- Molly Danforth, Freelance Graphic Designer
- David Diener, The St. Louis Trust Company
- Craig Dowdy, Senior VP, External Affairs - Corporate Communication & Marketing, The Laclede Group, Inc.
- Shereen Fischer, Community Volunteer
- Stacey Goldman, Chief Strategist, Cannonball Agency
- Catherine Greany Merkel, Vice President of Development, Emerson
- Kim Hartmann, Vice President and CFO, McCormack Baron Salazar, Inc.
- Geralynn Lord, Assistant Vice President, Corporate Communications Ameren
- John Mather, CPA, BKD, LLP
- Tom Minogue, Chairman, Thompson Coburn
- Lynne Parriott, Community Volunteer
- Joshua Randall, President, Kwame Buiding Group, Inc.
- Greg Sullivan, CEO, Global Velocity
- Sherri Tichenor, Global Financial Planning and Analysis Lead, Monsanto
- Michelle Trulaske, Community Volunteer
- Peter Warren, Managing Director, Gateway Arch Capital Group
- Susan Werner, Designer & Consulant, Before & Again
- Steve Wisniewski, Vice President, Senior Relationship Manager, PNC
- Barbara Archer, President, Archer Wealth Management, LLC
- Richard D. Baron, Chairman and CEO, McCormack Baron Salazar, Inc.
- Tom Hillman, FTL Capital Partners, LLC.
- Steven Hochberg, Icon Industries LLC
- Cheryl Holman, Community Volunteer
- Cynthia J. Kohlbry, Managing Director, Conley & Company
- Karey Witty, Executive Vice President & CFO, Valitas Health Services
COCA on Facebook
Sep 2, 2015
At SPARK, keynote addresses are interposed with hands-on arts experiences and dynamic conversations led by teaching artists paired with business strategists.