COCA Van Driver
COCA – Center of Creative Arts is a nationally recognized not-for-profit arts organization and the largest multidisciplinary arts institution in St. Louis. We are seeking an experienced driver with a safe driving record, a current Class C CDL with a Passenger (P) Endorsement. This is a part time position (approximately 20-30 hours per week).
- Safely transporting children to and from COCA or COCA sponsored events.
- Follow the most efficient transportation routes
- Track pick-up/drop off records for each student riding the shuttle van
- Maintain the service needs of the van including; gas, oil changes, cleaning in and outside the van, general maintenance and the assigned cell phone
- Communicate as needed with schools and families to ensure safe pick up/drop offs
- Represent COCA to our children and school sites in a friendly, professional manner
- Assist in other driving duties as assigned not limited to transporting student (supply pick up, transporting guests of COCA, etc.).
- Must have safe driving record and current Class C CDL with a Passenger (P) Endorsement
- Must have good communication skills, be able to take initiative, possess a friendly attitude and be able to maintain a safe environment.
- Must be able to use on-line driving direction application.