By Kelly Pollock Typically, when people think of “philanthropy” it conjures ideas of the wealthiest Americans who have the ability to dig into their deep pockets to deploy resources for causes they care about. While notable philanthropists such as Rockefeller, Carnegie, Gates and Oprah have had a considerable impact in our country, the reality is… Read More
Stay in touch.
- COVID-19 Updates
- Philanthropy and the Arts
- COVID-19 Updates – Closed through Mid-May
- COCA Camps Offer a Place and Space to Explore
- Help COCA Meet The Berges Challenge by September 30th!
- COCAedu Summer Institute Preview: Talking Studio Habits of the Mind with Jillian Hogan
- Get to Know the Author of Emily Brown & The Thing
- We Are Thankful for Your Support
- Dancing in Open Air
- Designing Inclusive Theatre: How Balloonacy is Offering Access