By Kelly Pollock Typically, when people think of “philanthropy” it conjures ideas of the wealthiest Americans who have the ability to dig into their deep pockets to deploy resources for causes they care about. While notable philanthropists such as Rockefeller, Carnegie, Gates and Oprah have had a considerable impact in our country, the reality is… Read More
Stay in touch.
- Using Action Research to Drive Classroom Decision Making
- Text as Visual Language: Conversations with the Artists
- COCA Announces Jennifer Wintzer as Artistic Director of Theatre
- Why COCAedu Summer Institute: LaToya Crockett on changing the way she views art in the classroom
- Carving Beauty
- Help COCA Meet The Berges Challenge by September 30th!
- Becoming Trauma Aware
- Ron Himes and Jennifer Wintzer Discuss Production of Four Little Girls: Birmingham 1963
- Pollock Named as 2016 Eisenhower Fellow
- 5 Practices to Foster a Joyful Workplace