By Kelly Pollock Typically, when people think of “philanthropy” it conjures ideas of the wealthiest Americans who have the ability to dig into their deep pockets to deploy resources for causes they care about. While notable philanthropists such as Rockefeller, Carnegie, Gates and Oprah have had a considerable impact in our country, the reality is… Read More
Stay in touch.
- Becoming Trauma Aware
- Using Action Research to Drive Classroom Decision Making
- Ailey Dancers Begin COCA Reign
- Philanthropy and the Arts
- COCAedu Summer Institute Preview: Talking Studio Habits of the Mind with Jillian Hogan
- Help COCA Meet The Berges Challenge by September 30th!
- We Are Thankful for Your Support