By Kelly Pollock Typically, when people think of “philanthropy” it conjures ideas of the wealthiest Americans who have the ability to dig into their deep pockets to deploy resources for causes they care about. While notable philanthropists such as Rockefeller, Carnegie, Gates and Oprah have had a considerable impact in our country, the reality is… Read More
Stay in touch.
- COCAedu Summer Institute Preview: Talking Studio Habits of the Mind with Jillian Hogan
- Executive Director Kelly Pollock Elected to Advisory Council for the Arts Education Network at Americans for the Arts
- Design of COCA Renovation and Expansion Enormously Collaborative, Wonderfully Challenging
- COCA Announces Will Bonfiglio as Director of COCAbiz
- The Little Dancer: Sharing the Story Behind the Sculpture
- COCA Announces Jennifer Wintzer as Artistic Director of Theatre