Workshops for Organizations
Through immersive COCAbiz workplace learning programs, participants are shaken out of stale thinking habits and rediscover their spirit of experimentation. They gain the confidence to attack intractable problems and collaborate with colleagues throughout their organizations, while honing creative problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
How We Do It
- DEFINE THE NEED: Consult with you to understand your needs and identify opportu
- ASSESSMENT AND ANALYSIS: Conduct assessment of existing data, past training approaches, etc.
- RECOMMENDATIONS: Recommend COCAbiz workshops to meet your goals, budget, and timeline
- PREPARATION: Collaboratively fine-tune the program to ensure it meets your expectations
- IMPLEMENTATION: Deliver a program designed to expand thinking and enhance professional abilities
- EVALUATION: Gather feedback from participants and assess the effectiveness of the program
Interested in scheduling a COCAbiz workshop?
Complete our COCAbiz Request Form with details about your team and desired workshop(s) to receive more information.
Who We Work With
Autism in Motion Clinics
FOCUS St. Louis
Jewish Federation of St. Louis
Lewis & Clark Ventures
Saint Louis University
St. Louis Community Foundation
Starkloff Disability Institute
The SoulFisher Ministries
Washington University in St. Louis
Wells Fargo Advisors
YWCA Metro St. Louis
Special rates for nonprofits available.