COCA offers three convenient ways to buy your tickets for performances. Purchase tickets online, by phone, or in-person at the Box Office.
COCA Box Office
Box Office Hours
MON, WED, FRI | 3:00–7:00PM
Show Days | 3 hours before the first performance of the day; Closes 1 hour after the last performance of the day begins
View Catherine B. Berges Theatre Seating Chart
Ticketing details may vary for non-COCApresents events, including student, partner, and fundraising events. Visit COCA’s event calendar for more information.
Ticket and Exchange Policies
- All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds.
- Everyone entering the theatre must have a ticket, regardless of age.
- All credit card purchases carry a transaction fee. Online ticket purchases are $3.00, while in-person and phone purchases are $1.00. Transaction fees are waived for cash payments.
- Ticket exchanges are permitted at $5.00 per transaction.
- COCApresents tickets may be exchanged for a ticket to another COCApresents show. If your new ticket is less expensive there is no refund for the difference.
- By exchanging tickets, you are releasing your original seats, and they will be resold.
- Ticket exchange requests are accepted until one hour prior to your ticketed performance or your preferred performance, whichever comes first.
- Exchanges are subject to availability.
How to Exchange Tickets
By Phone: Contact COCA’s Box Office at 314.561.4873 to process the exchange. You will need your ticket order email confirmation and your preferred new performance date and time. Once the exchange is processed, you will receive a new email confirmation.
By Email: Forward your ticket order email confirmation to email@example.com along with your preferred new performance date and time. Once the exchange is processed, you will receive a new email confirmation.
Tax-Deductible Ticket Donations
Patrons unable to use or exchange their tickets may return them to COCA’s Box Office as a tax-deductible contribution at least one hour prior to the performance. By returning tickets, patrons acknowledge that their seats will be released and may be resold at potentially sold-out shows. The Box Office will issue a receipt for tax purposes within one week of the donation.
Student Rush Tickets
A limited number of Student Rush tickets are available, in-person, one hour prior to show start. Student Rush tickets are cash only.
Group Sales Inquiries
To discuss seating and custom ticketing options, contact the COCA Box Office at 314.561.4873.
Become a Member
Make an impact and maximize your COCA experience with behind-the-scenes access, special perks, and insider engagements.