COCA offers three convenient ways to buy your tickets for performances. Purchase single tickets or subscriptions online, by phone, or in-person at the Box Office.
- In this Section
- Pay-It-Forward Ticket Program
COCA Box Office
Box Office Hours
MON, WED, FRI | 3:00–7:00PM
Show Days | 3 hours before the first performance of the day; Closes 1 hour after the last performance of the day begins
Ticketing details may vary for non-COCApresents events, including student, partner, and fundraising events. Visit COCA’s event calendar for more information.
COCApresents Subscription Packages
Subscription Option 1 | Pick 4 Main Stage Shows & Get 15% Off
Subscription Option 2 | Pick 6 Main Stage Shows & Get 20% Off
- Selection of best seats
- Free ticket exchanges
- Free mainstage posters
- Free printed tickets
- Free subscriber events
- Free reusable concessions cup
- $15 tickets to Lab Series shows
- Discounts at show merchandise table
Ticket and Exchange Policies
- All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds.
- Everyone entering the theatre must have a ticket, regardless of age.
- All tickets are digital. After purchasing your ticket(s), you will receive a confirmation email and an email with your digital ticket(s).
- All credit card purchases carry a transaction fee. Online ticket purchases are $3.00, while in-person and phone purchases are $1.00. Transaction fees are waived for cash payments.
- Ticket exchanges are permitted at $5.00 per transaction.
- COCApresents tickets may be exchanged for a ticket to another COCApresents show. If your new ticket is less expensive there is no refund for the difference.
- By exchanging tickets, you are releasing your original seats, and they will be resold.
- Ticket exchange requests are accepted until one hour prior to your ticketed performance or your preferred performance, whichever comes first.
- Exchanges are subject to availability.
How to Exchange Tickets
By Phone: Contact COCA’s Box Office at 314.561.4873 to process the exchange. You will need your ticket order email confirmation and your preferred new performance date and time. Once the exchange is processed, you will receive a new email confirmation.
By Email: Forward your ticket order email confirmation to email@example.com along with your preferred new performance date and time. Once the exchange is processed, you will receive a new email confirmation.
Tax-Deductible Ticket Donations
Patrons unable to use or exchange their tickets may return them to COCA’s Box Office as a tax-deductible contribution at least one hour prior to the performance. By returning tickets, patrons acknowledge that their seats will be released and may be resold at potentially sold-out shows. The Box Office will issue a receipt for tax purposes within one week of the donation.
Pay-It-Forward Ticket Program
The Pay-It-Forward Ticket Program makes the arts accessible to all members of our community. This program provides at least 45 free tickets for every COCApresents performance in the Catherine B. Berges Theatre and at least 20 free tickets for every Lab Series performance in the Staenberg Performance Lab. Learn More
Student Rush Tickets
A limited number of Student Rush tickets are available, in-person, one hour prior to show start. Student Rush tickets are cash only.
Group Sales Inquiries
To discuss seating and custom ticketing options, contact the COCA Box Office at 314.561.4873.
Uplifting the Arts in Our Community
Help COCA continue to provide meaningful arts experiences that foster creativity and confidence for our students.