Corporate Partners Program
Cultivating Creativity to Build a Better St. Louis
COCA Corporate Partners are a visionary team of forward-thinking leaders and companies who share our dedication to making St. Louis a more creative, connected, and inclusive region.
Your investment in COCA and the future of arts, innovation, and creativity is critical in building a vibrant, growing St. Louis. And as a Corporate Partner, you gain access to special experiences and beneﬁts that will bring the community closer.
Corporate Partners are critical in helping us maintain our commitment to a St. Louis that is community focused—grounded in equity and accessibility while still celebrating our differences and shared humanity.
Corporate Partner Program Beneﬁts
- Invitation to two (2) exclusive Corporate Partner Program events
- Invitation to VIP receptions and preferred seating at selected events
- Opportunities for discounted tickets and camps for your employees (subject to availability)
- Annual recognition as a Corporate Partner in the St. Louis Business Journal
- Recognition on COCA’s website and in the annual Impact Report as a COCA Corporate Partner
- Rental discounts for Corporate Partners contributing $5,000+
- Exclusive invitations to COCAbiz events
- Corporate Insider Snapshot annually (newsletter or website listing)
- Donors who contribute $10,000+ are also included as Corporate Members of the Richard Baron Leadership Circle (RBLC) and receive four (4) invitations to FLAME°, the annual RBLC recognition event
Become a Corporate Partner
Interested in learning more about COCA’s Corporate Partners Program? Contact Virginia Howell, Director of Individual & Corporate Engagement.
COCA gratefully acknowledges the generosity of the following businesses who help activate our mission to enrich lives and build community through the arts.
List as of October 2021
Cannonball Advertising & Promotion *
Centene Charitable Foundation
Avatar Dimension *
The Boeing Company
U.S. Bancorp Foundation
Lodging Hospitality Management *
Marc Christian Fine Cabinetry *
McCormack Baron Salazar
Butler’s Pantry *
Elleard Heffern Fine Jewelers *
Lewis & Clark Holdings
Major Brands *
Pernod Ricard *
Blues for Kids
Buckingham Wealth Partners
Delta Dental of Missouri
Dierberg Estate Vineyard
Dierbergs Markets, Inc.
Enterprise Bank & Trust
Husch Blackwell LLP
MiTek USA, Inc.
Neiman Marcus *
S.M. Wilson & Co.
Thompson Coburn LLP
Town & Style *
Cardinals Care Christner Architects
CSI Leasing, Inc.
Employees Community Fund of The Boeing Company
Hightower St. Louis
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Washington University in St. Louis
Acropolis Technology Group
Ash Leonard Design LLC *
Lathrop GPM, LLP
Saint Louis University
* in-kind support